And yet again...

10/30/2007 12:29:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Reading the blog from September 27, 2006 was somewhat eye opening. Eye opening in that I read of the same restlessness that I’m still feeling a year later and to know NOTHING has changed. Well, obviously some things have, but in the overall grand scheme of the “I’ve been feeling the need for change lately” scenario – nothing has changed. I embraced the changes with my job – studied the new deductibles and learned the new plans and I came through rather well. But the dreariness is still there. I think before I called it complacency thinking that meant – basically BLAH - but when you shift+F7 complacency, there’s a list of words that DO NOT describe how I feel about my job. Example – I do not have contentment. In fact, I need one of those thesaurus things that give you the antonym for that one. Discontent? Dissatisfaction? A lot of ‘disses’ there. I even said I just knew I couldn’t keep going like I was and stay sane. So either I’m crazy or I was wrong. I don’t think I’m crazy. Well not any crazier than I was before. So to sum it all up and give a moral to the story – I’ve learned I really can keep on going a very long time after I thought I couldn’t.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try this again. I left a comment a couple of nights ago but they never showed up. Guess it proves that I am not the smartest kid in the family, and since this is anonymous, don't guess Randy. It's Bebe. Keep writing, you're good at it. And as for the snooze button, I never use it, but somehow, I think it's psychological, since I read your first blog, I have used it the past 2 mornings. But not 9 TIMES! We are really 2 people with one brain (your side is smarter than mine).