Stalker, Stalkee

2/09/2009 11:43:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
So it's late and I'm sitting here wanting to blog something but not really sure of what I want to say. Funny thing though, as I got on to see if anyone had commented I found out 1) I have a new follower...YAY!!! Not only do I stalk but I love to be stalked also! Welcome Stacy! No wait, not that you are a stalker but I love to be read 2) I really love all the songs on my playlist. Just in case you didn't know, each song was hand selected by me as a song that truly has significance to me, whether it's that it brings back a memory, I can play it or its just poignant to me. I love LOVE music so this little playlist you hear as you read my blog is actually a little piece of my heart. If you ever want to know what one of the songs mean to me or why it was included, just ask me. Maybe someday I'll just make a list of each one with an explanation. Who knows.

Also, gotta tell you just in case I hadn't announced it to the everyone, my mom's biopsy results came back negative. AMEN! We were concerned she was having a recurrence of breast cancer in a different form (Paget's) but it turns out it is nothing and I cannot even begin to type how very very much I am relieved. It took over two weeks to get the results, with several phone calls from me to the doctors office, to mom, back to the doctors office, to my sisters, to the doctors office, to mom....but we got them.

Ok, I'm off. Quick update for you and a resurrection of the smile list
1. Good music
2. The end of a Monday
3. Connecting with old friends
4. Making new friends
5. Happy children

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi! I am your favorite things swap partner! Oh I am so excited to play this game. I already have all my things ready to go =) That's how excited I am!!!

I tried to become a follower, but I'm embarrassed to admit that I can't figure it out! I tried to click on the word Followers, but nothing happens... Maybe I'll check back in a few minutes and it will work =)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say Howdy!

Mindy said...

I did it! I'm a follower!!